Janine Garner is a global thought leader on powerful networking, collaboration and transformational leadership. She is obsessed with unleashing the brilliance in individuals, teams and companies, helping others reclaim and reignite their influence.As an expert in connected leadership, Janine specialises in building high performing leaders and teams to create extraordinary results. She has 20+ years experience creating award-winning marketing campaigns and strategies for high profile brands including Ralph Lauren and Oroton.
As a highly sought-after keynote speaker, podcaster, educator and author, Janine has worked with thousands of high-profile leaders from around the world and helped countless of Australia’s top 50 ASX companies and multinationals – EY, CBRE, DXC Technology, Hewlett Packard, Microfocus, Optus and CBA to name a few.
She is the best-selling author of Its Who You Know, From Me To We and Be Brilliant. Janine is also the host of the Unleashing Brilliance Podcast.
In this wide-ranging, entertaining and uplifting conversation, Janine shares:
- Her personal story, struggles and how she has become the queen of reinventing herself.
- Transitioning from a highly successful corporate career as Group Marketing Director for The Oroton Group to becoming an entrepreneur.
- Finding purpose, having vision and a mission of unleashing brilliance in 10 million people.
- The importance of building your network and details on the 12 key people you need to surround yourself with.
- The importance of setting boundaries and being disciplined with your time.
You can listen to the full episode here:
Tune in to Twitter: @sandrospodcast Facebook: /sandrospodcast to hear my interview with Sandro Forte and find out more about my life story, my journey and what success means to me. Click here to listen and follow the podcast series to hear mine and many other inspirational stories of success:
Source : Sandro Forte
Issued : January 2021