From Me To We Collaborating for Success
The business landscape in which we are all operating is changing at an incredibly fast pace
The future of work, of what we are doing and how, is ever evolving.
The result? The organisations in which we are having to ideate and innovate, manage and lead, think and deliver, are becoming increasingly complex.
Here’s the real challenge – that ‘Me’ space we’ve lived in for so long isn’t enough anymore to tackle the adaptive challenges we are facing.
To succeed on a long-term, sustainable basis, we need to engage and innovate, to work together, to make things happen. We cannot move quick enough alone. We must move quickly together, as a collective intelligence. Together, we work faster and smarter. This new collaborative way of working is key.
Moving from Me to We, is essential for ideation, creation, innovation and influence.
This workshop is perfect if:
- You want to break down team silos and create togetherness
- You are facing increasingly challenging times where adaptive thinking and ideation are key to competitive advantage
- You know that improved collaboration will increase collective intelligence, engagement, innovation and problem solving
- You are going through organisational and cultural change and want your people to work better together towards a common goal
- You understand that building togetherness will drive change in your organisation
In this workshop you will:
- Understand why executing change through collaboration is key
- Understand the importance of moving from a ‘Me’ to a ‘We’ mindset
- Learn a 4 step collaboration decision matrix for identifying the work, who needs to be involved and how to activate action
- Learn and identify value exchange opportunities to drive innovation
- Understand how to influence through the ‘We’ economy
- Break down team silos and improve team working