– Paul Walton, Princess Pictures.
It’s up to you to make the impossible possible.
It’s up to you to decide to take action.
It’s up to you to visualise the future you want.
It’s up to you to be willing to connect with others that are aligned and supportive of your dream; those that are willing to ideate collectively to make the magic happen and enable your dream to come alive.
The ability to succeed in this collaborative economy starts with YOU and owning your game plan. You have to believe in yourself, first and foremost. Ultimately, that big dream – that vision for yourself and your business future is yours and yours alone, and until you get it sorted, there is no moving forward. But… once you have this vision in your sights, it’s time to get your game plan on and take action.
The real shift of course occurs when you have the courage and confidence to take all you know and turn it outward and have the courage to decide you want more.
It happens when you choose to:
- move out of the closed door boardrooms and corner office and lower the personal barriers that previously may have prevented transparency and authenticity
- connect and share your thoughts, ideas and solutions with others; with a willingness and openness geared towards creating better strategies together
- actively engage with others, sharing your personal strengths and skills and being prepared to accept external help, advice and introductions to new connections
- enter conversations and meetings with the mindset of curiosity, innovation and invention; an active interest in what could be, in the possibilities of a different future.
Those leaders and individuals that collaborate diversely across industries, across sectors and across areas of specialisation are the ones that have their game plan on. They are the ones who will future proof strategies for themselves and their businesses.
They are evolving their thinking; they are developing new solutions, new products and services, new ways to communicate and new technologies.
They own their game plan. They connect and collaborate. They make the impossible possible.
Above all – they decide; when, where, how and who is going to make this happen. And the answer to that?
Ask yourself. Because…
It’s up to you.