ABN 78 094 035 354
PO Box 4216 Balgowlah Heights NSW 2093
+61 418 297 712
Terms & Conditions of Site
These Terms and Conditions are made on behalf of Janine Garner and all references to Janine Garner, ‘we’ or ‘us’ in these Terms and Conditions refers to Curious Minds Pty Ltd trading as Janine Garner (ABN 78 094 035 354)
Use of this site is subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to update and improve the Website and change these Terms and Conditions without further notice.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site. Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Copyright and Use of material on the Website
4. You may view this Website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited. You may not modify or copy the layout of the Website and any computer software and code contained in the Website.
5. The copyright in this Website and its content is owned by us or licensed to us. All trademarks mentioned on this Website belong to their respective owners.
6. We reserve all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided. The material provided on the Website is for personal use only and may not be:
•(a) re-sold and/or redistributed in any material form;
•(b) stored in any storage media; and/or
•(c) re-transmitted in any media without our prior written consent.
7. Janine Garner name and logos may not be used without our consent.
8. Photos of individuals from classes or groups taken by Janine Garner are permitted to be used by Janine Garner unless requested politely by individuals in the photo or parent/guardian to have the photo or video removed.
10. Professional images on Janine Garner may not be reproduced, copied or digitally manipulated without the consent Janine Garner. Use of these images for other promotional purposes, design, and branding is a violation of the Australian and International Copyright laws.
11. Images or content used on this website without our permission is a violation of Copyright laws http://www.ag.gov.au/Copyright/Pages/default.aspx
Links to and from websites
12. The Website may contain links to other websites and which are not under the control of Janine Garner. Any links are provided for your convenience and do not signify or imply that we endorse the site. Janine Garner is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
13. You may not create a link to/from this website from/to another website without our written consent.
14. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep information up to date and correct, any reliance you place on the information is at your own risk.
15. While every effort will be made to ensure that the website is kept up to date and operational, to the full extent permitted by law Janine Garner disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
•(a) the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or of any linked sites;
•(b) the uninterrupted and error free operation of the website; and
•(c) merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or on any linked sites.
16. In no event will Janine Garner be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
If you submit information to Janine Garner by registering as a subscriber, purchasing one of our products or by sending us an email, we collect that information and use it for the purposes of providing you with information or advice about our goods and/or services and for processing an order by you for our goods and/or services.
Specifically, we require your name, mailing address, email address, phone and fax number and method of payment details in order to complete an order for our goods and/or services.
We shall only disclose your personal information to third parties where the disclosure is necessary and directly related to the purposes set out above – such as our financial institution to process your order. We shall not give our customer lists to third parties for promotions independent of Janine Garner.
Whenever you use our Website, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending us an email to email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Privacy Officer , Curious Minds Pty Ltd, PO Box 4216 Balgowlah Heights NSW 2093
You do not have to provide us with the information requested; however, we will be unable to process your order should you be unwilling to do so.
To keep you up-to-date on products, services and special deals and promotions we do send occasional emails. However, in accordance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) we shall only send you emails with your prior consent and shall be happy to remove you from our mailing list should you no longer wish to receive our promotional information.